BLOGSPOT atas

Thursday, April 5, 2018

Should I Interview With A Company That Already Rejected Me Twice?

Should I Interview With A Company That Already Rejected Me Twice?

Dear Liz,

I'm job hunting. I got a call from a recruiter who offered me an interview with ABC Corp.

It's one of the biggest employers in town and also one of the best places to work, not only according to the newspaper's list of best employers but also according to Glassdoor and everyone I ask.

ABC Corp. is known as a great employer and I would love to work there. However, I have my pride and right now my pride is getting in the way of me agreeing to the interview.

My hesitation comes from the fact that ABC already rejected me -- twice!

They declined to interview me about five years ago. The recruiter said, "They liked your resume but they need someone with more experience."

Okay, I can live with that. However two years ago ABC Corp. interviewed me and didn't hire me. I didn't like the manager I met. I understand she doesn't work there anymore. Am I being irrational, or should I decline the interview because those two bad experiences left a sour taste in my mouth?..

https://www.forbes.com/sites/lizryan/2018/04/04/should-i-take-an-interview-with-a-company-that-already-rejected-me-twice/#670726076390

===

by Idham Azhari


Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: