BLOGSPOT atas

Friday, April 6, 2018

Ten Signs You're Being Paid Fairly -- And Ten Signs You're Not


Ten Signs You're Being Paid Fairly -- And Ten Signs You're Not

Dear Liz,

I started at my company in a very entry-level role and I feel like it's still hurting me. That was two and a half years ago.

I've been promoted twice and each time I got a decent salary increase but I know I'm still not paid what I'm worth.

I started the job at $14.00/hour and now I make $42,000 a year. That makes me the lowest-paid member of our department by over $10,000 a year. (Because of my job, I see payroll data. I try not to let it upset me.)

Starting out at the bottom was good for me in some ways because it let me learn the business from the ground up but I don't see how I will catch up salary-wise to where I should be.

I report to the Membership Services department but a lot of what I do is IT work. I've attached my job description so you can see what I'm responsible for.

I maintain our website. I set up and execute web events that make our company a huge amount of money. When we hire contractors for big events, the contractors get paid twice what I get paid, or more...

https://www.forbes.com/sites/lizryan/2018/04/04/ten-signs-youre-being-paid-fairly-and-ten-signs-youre-not/#6a136d5a69c3

===

by Idham Azhari


Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: