BLOGSPOT atas

Monday, April 16, 2018

Never 'Sell Yourself' On A Job Interview -- Do This Instead

Never 'Sell Yourself' On A Job Interview -- Do This Instead

Dear Liz,

I love your advice. It's so different from most of the job search advice I hear. I go to a job search networking group and they still share job search advice from twenty years ago.

One of the things that bugs me the most is that they always say, "You have to sell yourself on a job interview!" They tell us to push our qualifications in the interviewer's face and brag. I can't do that. It's demeaning. I need your help interviewing in a natural way without bragging or telling the interviewer why they need to hire me...

https://www.forbes.com/sites/lizryan/2018/04/15/never-sell-yourself-on-a-job-interview-do-this-instead/#710e44f11496

===

by Idham Azhari


Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: