BLOGSPOT atas

Monday, June 4, 2018

How to Create and Grow a Fashion Blog Organically


​How to Create and Grow a Fashion Blog Organically

Ever since I was a little girl, I was fascinated by everything fashionable, and as I grew up, the desire to contribute to the fashion industry, became progressively stronger.

I initially started by writing in the blogosphere. Soon I extended my reach by integrating the blog with social media through Facebook. The dynamic world of virtual interaction expanded further. From a distance, it seems like this was a well-considered strategy of expansion. However, being a digital marketer, for me, all these means to boost the growth of my blog were determined organically. I followed the ongoing trends in digital strategy, and my findings guided me on the path to further disseminate my ideas via blogging.

All that I know about blogging and monetization of content has been learnt over the course of time. Here are some of the key areas that any new bloggers need to focus on:..

https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/314402

===

by Idham Azhari


Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: