BLOGSPOT atas

Monday, February 19, 2018

3 Leadership Strategies That Will Help Your Business Grow

3 Leadership Strategies That Will Help Your Business Grow

All my life, I've loved fixing and improving things, whether I'm tinkering in the garage or revamping a company's strategy. That love is what brought me to NCR in 2005, where I was tasked as CEO with fixing an unsustainable business model.

NCR was losing its market share and hemorrhaging revenue. The company's most valuable asset was Teradata, a data warehousing software that had little to do with NCR's business. And the company lacked the strategy or infrastructure to adapt to the technological changes sweeping the world. There was a lot to do.

Now, over a decade later, NCR has transformed itself into an industry leader with an eye to the future. To get there, we had to make several adjustments to the way things had been done for decades. It wasn't easy, but we made the changes necessary to thrive. Here are three things I did that can help you fix your company...

https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/308482

===

by Idham Azhari


Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: