BLOGSPOT atas

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

From Stephen Pierce (Internet Marketer from US)

Like you, I paid close attention as the Dow took a hit on Monday.
The 778 point plunge was the worse since the Crash of '87.

I earned $725K net profit my first year picking trades online
(paper trading) and that's how I got my start with online
marketing.

So I know a thing or two about the market.

I also know a thing or two about hard times.

A lot of people are talking about how we're going to have a
"Black October."

But let me tell you something...

When the economy is bad, people continue to spend money.

People don't lock up their wallet and throw it in the drawer
when times are tough.

Today's society, in good times and bad, is all about value.

People spend money on the ideas that excite them the most.

This is why you should always focus on the ideas that
you are providing as an entrepreneur.

Are your ideas exciting, delivering value, making customers
buy from you again and again?

Your business should be all about value.

You can't just throw up a website, kick back, and expect
people to buy.

The ultimate "bailout" is a business that provides value and
exciting ideas.

Now is a great time to get started on building your business.

God Bless YOU and YOURS,
Stephen Pierce

No comments: