BLOGSPOT atas

Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Tips for Preparation and Success in the CGEIT Exam

Tips for Preparation and Success in the CGEIT Exam


I recently received my CGEIT exam result, with a final score of 557. It is not an elite score, but surpassed the required number of 450. I was happy with this result, and glad about my CGEIT learning journey.

For me, each autumn is a yearly planning and budget discussion season. It has become harder to balance all stakeholders' expectations and to keep pace with the fast-changing business landscape. Through CGEIT preparations, I could verify my perceptions, discover theoretical systems to support my ideas, and find more methods to convince others...

https://www.isaca.org/Knowledge-Center/Blog/Lists/Posts/Post.aspx?ID=896

===

by Idham Azhari


Virus-free. www.avg.com

No comments: